Our individual brands offer a warranty to the original purchaser from an authorised brand retailer. Watches purchased from Precise Time are guaranteed under the terms and conditions of this warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period from the date of original purchase.
If you wish to have a watch repaired under guarantee, please bring your watch back into our store where one of us will be happy to organise the repair for you.
Please note: Proof of purchase is required for all guarantee claims.
Manufacturer warranties do not cover:
- Battery end of life
- Case, crystal, finishes and plating
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, loss, theft, or wear and tear
- Discolouration of light coloured watches and/or components
- Damaged strap due to wear & tear
- Hands being knocked off due to impact
Manufacturer warranties do cover:
- Movement failure during the warranty period
Precise Time Ltd. will cover:
- Battery failure during the first 12 months
The warranty will not be accepted by ourselves or the manufacturer if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorised service or other factors not due to defects in materials or craftsmanship.